Over bleached?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nictombay

Reaction score
Need advice on my own hair please? I am mobile so i tend to highlight my own hair using bleach, i have basically frazzled it with over colouring and straighteners so have had it cut from a shoulder length style to a short choppy cut. However the ends still look frizzy and my roots need doing. The condition of it is lovely but no matter what i use to style it the ends look really bad [emoji85] any suggestions gratefully received, however don't fancy having it shaved off and start again lol.

I would try an opAlex. Try avoid using heat for a couple of weeks if possible and always use a heat barrier. Moroccan oil also helps. X

Need advice on my own hair please? I am mobile so i tend to highlight my own hair using bleach, i have basically frazzled it with over colouring and straighteners so have had it cut from a shoulder length style to a short choppy cut. However the ends still look frizzy and my roots need doing. The condition of it is lovely but no matter what i use to style it the ends look really bad [emoji85] any suggestions gratefully received, however don't fancy having it shaved off and start again lol.
Olaplex, reconstructing treatments. Plenty of heat protector, use lower heat setting on your straighteners.

Deep conditioning treatments and let your hair dry naturally until nearly dry then blow dry to style

Latest posts

Back