Own hair extension brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliemoose

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have found a gap in the market around where I live. I am considering becoming a hair extension supplier shop as there is nowhere within a large radius who can provide extensions to go and collect. Its always online ordering and I have experienced problems with this. It would be to supply to hair extension professionals only.
So my question is;
Is there a supplier where I can get my own logo/ name on the packets itself and where I can source extensions from the source. Or which companies would allow me to stock their product?

Any information would be appreciated.
Many thanks :)

Hi,

Actually our company is professional human hair manufacturer in Qingdao, China. Our factory are located both in China and India. You can be supplied all kinds of hair extensions such as pre-bonded hair extensions, nano ring hair extensions, micro loop ring hair extensions and clip in hair extensions.

Besides, we have professional art designers who design logo and packets.

If you need any help, pls feel free to contact us. Or you can send email to me: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back