Oxygen facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
hi all

I currently offer advanced facials such as peels, dermaplaning & microdermabrasion. I would really like to introduce an oxygen facial- can anyone suggest one that doesn’t cost thousands? I’m really struggling to find information on the treatment

Thanks in advance x

hi all

I currently offer advanced facials such as peels, dermaplaning & microdermabrasion. I would really like to introduce an oxygen facial- can anyone suggest one that doesn’t cost thousands? I’m really struggling to find information on the treatment

Thanks in advance x
Hi, im scrolling to find any information on Oxygen facials too. Did anybody ever get back to you? Did you pursue this treatment? If so, who did you train with and what do you think of it? Is it worth spending money on?
Sorry to ask so many questions.
Xx

Hi, im scrolling to find any information on Oxygen facials too. Did anybody ever get back to you? Did you pursue this treatment? If so, who did you train with and what do you think of it? Is it worth spending money on?
Sorry to ask so many questions.
Xx

So you know, the OP has been absent from Salon Geek since 2018, so may or may not reply to you.

hi all

Thanks in advance x
Hi there,
I do the crystal clear oxygen facial and charge £75 per treatment. Clients absolutely love it and we offer a combo treatment of oxygen and microdermabrasion, which is extremely popular. It basically ‘force feeds my the skin with 100% pure oxygen. Liken it to a balloon, when it is 100% full it is smooth, when the air starts to go out of it (liken to our skin loosing oxygen over the years), it starts to wrinkle. By plumping it back up again with oxygen it smoothes, rehydrates and by making the skin sterile with O2 fabulous for spots!

I have a crystal clear oxygen unit for sale at the moment as I’m upgrading, if you would be interested. I have the training manual and can offer you any additional advice you may need. It cost me £7,500 and I am asking £1,900 for it. I service it every year, so it’s Well looked after. Tara

Hi there,
I do the crystal clear oxygen facial and charge £75 per treatment. Clients absolutely love it and we offer a combo treatment of oxygen and microdermabrasion, which is extremely popular. It basically ‘force feeds my the skin with 100% pure oxygen. Liken it to a balloon, when it is 100% full it is smooth, when the air starts to go out of it (liken to our skin loosing oxygen over the years), it starts to wrinkle. By plumping it back up again with oxygen it smoothes, rehydrates and by making the skin sterile with O2 fabulous for spots!

I have a crystal clear oxygen unit for sale at the moment as I’m upgrading, if you would be interested. I have the training manual and can offer you any additional advice you may need. It cost me £7,500 and I am asking £1,900 for it. I service it every year, so it’s Well looked after. Tara

Please see my post above.

Meantime, we have a salon classifieds section where you may advertise the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back