Pale pink CND Shellac suggestions for bride

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebzBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm doing some wedding nails for a bride & she wants a pale pink (I'm using CND shellac) with a bit of glitter/sparkle on the ring finger & was just wondering what your suggestions would be? & any pictures, please? Not sure whether to go for something like beau, grapefruit sparkle, bare chemise, blush teddy, moonlight & roses ?????
Ideas, pics would be gratefully appreciated!!
Thanks all :) xx

One option I can think of is Grapefruit Sparkle over Strawbery smoothie. It looks very nice and last summer two brides and their bridesmaids have chosen this colour.
It is the palest pink in the centre of the picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 336
That looks good, thank you! I was thinking of putting mother of pearl over something but wasn't sure which - but those 2 colours look like they go well together. Also, not sure of which lecente glitter for ring finger?

Strawberry smoothie is beautiful, do you have Ice Vapour? You could use that for the ring fingers

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi this was Rosebud and Grapefruit Sparkle CND Shellac for a wedding I did. Looks very pretty :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1423260905541.jpg
    1423260905541.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Blush teddy x3 is beautiful as is romantiquex2 with beau X1 over it. You could use grapefruit sparkle over either or a shimmer additive? X

Strawberry smoothie is beautiful, do you have Ice Vapour? You could use that for the ring fingers

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm totally gutted that I haven't got ice vapour!! Do you think they will re-release it? Haven't got zillionaire either & I went to order it the other day & noticed it's not being sold at S2 or Ellisons now... :-(

Blush teddy x3 is beautiful as is romantiquex2 with beau X1 over it. You could use grapefruit sparkle over either or a shimmer additive? X

Yeah..do you think additive is preferable to a lecente glitter? Wondered about a holographic 1 but thought it maybe too OTT?

Hi this was Rosebud and Grapefruit Sparkle CND Shellac for a wedding I did. Lots very pretty :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's pretty too x

Looking again at swatches & liking nude knickers, blush teddy & bare chemise & still confused! I only have satin pyjamas from that collection. & still wondering about glitters...Thank you for all the help so far!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423273661.301000.jpg
I used Satin Pyjamas over creme puff to make it look more pink x

These are a couple of pinky nudes I have done lately that I think would work well;
1. Rosebud ×2 and Gold VIP Status x1
2. Blush Teddy ×2 and Grapefruit Sparkle ×1
3. Bare Chemise ×2 and Silver VIP Status ×1

Attachments

• 1423298397700.jpg
    1423298397700.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 220
  • 1423298682878.jpg
    1423298682878.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 1423298714863.jpg
    1423298714863.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 235
These are a couple of pinky nudes I have done lately that I think would work well;
1. Rosebud ×2 and Gold VIP Status x1
2. Blush Teddy ×2 and Grapefruit Sparkle ×1
3. Bare Chemise ×2 and Silver VIP Status ×1

I've got a feeling my bride will want either the blush teddy one or bare chemise.
They all look great though, thanks everyone.
Not sure what glitter to go on ring finger from lecente...holographic type? Or different?

I had almond shaped nails with Cake Pop!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423343768.285083.jpg this is strawberry smoothie with a holographic glitter fade, it's a little pinker in real life (the flash has made it go a little more "silvery") lovely combo though! X

View attachment 82110 this is strawberry smoothie with a holographic glitter fade, it's a little pinker in real life (the flash has made it go a little more "silvery") lovely combo though! X

Is that holographic silver or white?

Such great suggestions guys! Thank you xx

Thanks Fluffy! :)

Latest posts

Back