Pamper evening paperwork

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hi
Im doing my first pamper evening on Friday, a lady rang and asked if I'd go along, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I will be doing a mini manicure or pedicure, so file and polish with cuticle work if really needed

What paperwork should I complete at the pamper evening?
Should I do a full consultation form with them or should I do a separate firm which says something like: I consent to the treatment of ............. And do not have any medically issues which could affect the treatment?

Any advice would be great

Thanks x

I would do individual full consultation ones, that way you have a full and proper record of all their details and what you did. If they then come back to you for further treatments you can add on their next treatments to the record and not have to do another medical form etc.

Thanks, thought I should, but was just thought I'd see what other people do

Thanks x

Maybe you should check what your insurance company require you to keep record wise for pamper evening.

Maybe you should check what your insurance company require you to keep record wise for pamper evening.

Good idea, thanks. Will give them a call

Hi hun

I do kids parties but along the same lines of treating a group i either email or send my full consultation forms and ask them to be completed and sent back before the party or to have them completed and given to me at the start of the party. I then go through each one and see if there are things i need to consider etc. My insurance obviously require it but it cuts down on time at the party.

Hth x x x

Hi hun

I do kids parties but along the same lines of treating a group i either email or send my full consultation forms and ask them to be completed and sent back before the party or to have them completed and given to me at the start of the party. I then go through each one and see if there are things i need to consider etc. My insurance obviously require it but it cuts down on time at the party.

Hth x x x

Thanks Happyfeet

Latest posts

Back