Pamper parties for little ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooke_09

Reaction score
I am doing my very first one in a couple of weeks and just in the process of conjuring up ideas of what to do. Party bags are all sorted etc and the plan is mini pedi, mini mani and glitter tattoos(all children have to have the same treatments) I plan to have three children at a time and an activity for the other children to do whilst there waiting. It will be a case of all the pedi will be done, mani's then all the tattoo's so we are rotating and no ones left waiting for too long. My activity idea was to get the first initial of the little girl whose party it is and have the children write and decorate it as a keepsake? But what do you think? And do you dress the room? X

Im literally researching it now as we are bringing pamper parties into our salon. There were a few good ideas we brainstormed to keep the other kids busy while you are painting nails. You can get them to decorate their own tiaras (paper ones) or their own wands and stick sequins and little gem jewels or they can make their own face masks. I was finding it difficult to get face mask products for young children (4+) the best advice I got was to make homemade ones so completely natural and fun to make and edible! Make fruit masks get them to pick what fruits they want in it and use organic yoghurt to mix then they can pop it on each other! However your idea is good and anything crafty will keep them busy for a long time. I would dress the tables and have a few balloons for them to take home. Hope this helps you x

Great thank you so much :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back