Pamper party for 11 years old

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jem87

Reaction score
just wondering what prices and what sort of treatments you woud do for 11 year olds and what entertainment whilst your carrying out treatment, been asked to do one for 10 kids

you could do mini manicures, file and polish on toes, nail art... maybe take some face masks with you that you can put on them whilst you concentrate on each girl? i've done a few pamper parties with girls this age and to be honest most of them will be leaning over your shoulder watching what you are doing or gossiping to eachother, but you could put some music on for backround sound aswell. and glitter tattoos! but be prepared, most 11 year old girls LOVE them, but i had one group who claimed glitter tattoos were 'lame'... they soon changed their minds when i showed mine on my wrist! ha, don't worry i don't usually wear them, only when i'm doing a party for glitter tattoos. I usually just give an overall priced, based on how many girls are there, how long i'll be there and how much of my products i'll be using, but you could always do a price per head :D good luck!

Latest posts

Back