Pamper party list and prices, opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knucks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have attached my Pamper Party price list, please could you have a peep and give my any feedback.
Too expensive? Too sparse?
Should I offer more, stay longer etc?
Any other ideas that I could do?

Thanks
x

Attachments

• Nail Vibe Pamper Packages.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 633
Didn't wana read & run but to me that sounds good, I got a pamper party coming up end of September & haven't drafted up a price list yet need to get my ass in gear lol xx

Honestly if you're doing an hourly rate then I would stick to the same for both kids parties, so both at £100. personally I charge £50/hour for kids parties but I'm in London, there's normally 2 of us that go for an hour and fit everyone in! Everything else looks great :)

Yeah I see what you're saying. I was confused by costing per hour or per person?
So I think the older party is less as there are less kids..?
Does that make sense?

Caroline
Nail Vibe x

But you're still spending the same amount of time there and it's probably harder work as they will be more fussy! Obviously you need to do what you feel comfortable with, I'm just giving my opinion :)

Sorry for jumping on your thread, you pamper parties look great :)

I just do nail art at my parties & obviously call them nail art parties, i do a colour all on fingers & freehand nail art of whatever they want on the ring finger & thumbs. I think I am doing it too cheap but afraid that I wont get good recommendations if I am expensive. I do the birthday girls nails for free & every other girl 5 euro after that (usually €7), is this too cheap? Here is some of the art I offer. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378818204.513498.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378818234.686257.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378818250.252756.jpg

But you're still spending the same amount of time there and it's probably harder work as they will be more fussy! Obviously you need to do what you feel comfortable with, I'm just giving my opinion :)
Totally appreciate your thoughts, thanks x

Anyone else?

Caroline
Nail Vibe x

I just do nail art at my parties & obviously call them nail art parties, i do a colour all on fingers & freehand nail art of whatever they want on the ring finger & thumbs. I think I am doing it too cheap but afraid that I wont get good recommendations if I am expensive. I do the birthday girls nails for free & every other girl 5 euro after that (usually €7), is this too cheap? Here is some of the art I offer.View attachment 42474
View attachment 42475
View attachment 42476

Yes, you are wayyyyy too cheap!

Yes, you are wayyyyy too cheap!

Thanks for answering, thought so :( I have only really started doing them as I have only done 2 so far so that could be an intraductory price, how much should I be charging?

I would have loved this as a kid!

£100 for 8 kids seems cheap. That's £12.50 each including nail art, gift bags etc etc.

I just do nail art at my parties & obviously call them nail art parties, i do a colour all on fingers & freehand nail art of whatever they want on the ring finger & thumbs. I think I am doing it too cheap but afraid that I wont get good recommendations if I am expensive. I do the birthday girls nails for free & every other girl 5 euro after that (usually €7), is this too cheap? Here is some of the art I offer.View attachment 42474
View attachment 42475
View attachment 42476

Absolutely love your nail art ! ❤ Xxx

Your parties sound fab! Am hoping to do something like that too. Could you not charge a price per person?
What do you provide in the goody bags?

Your parties sound fab! Am hoping to do something like that too. Could you not charge a price per person?
What do you provide in the goody bags?

Yeah it works out at £12.50 per person, but that is such a random figure! I need to work out exactly how much it will cost me I think.
Depending on the age group the goody bags contain, nail files (you can get a pack of 2 beaded from eBay), tattoos, glitter make up, small choc bar/buttons, business card/price list. That sort of thing.

Caroline
Nail Vibe x

I would do a price per person with a minimum - so £15 per person with a minimum of 6 (for example) and a maximum of X.
I think parents will pay for pamper parties for their little angels. We did one for £25 per person and did 12 girls all with Shellac or rockstars on toes. We knocked £50 off so it was £250 for the night. We worked our socks off (there are 2 of us) and did really lovely party bags, picked a name out of the hat for a freebie voucher, gave the birthday girl a £10 voucher. It was great, and we walked away with good money for a nights work!

View attachment 42475
View attachment 42476

Your nail art is really good you should definitely be charging more.

Your nail art is really good you should definitely be charging more.

Thanks a million! Would love to charge more Im just too soft! :(

Thanks a million! Would love to charge more Im just too soft! :(

I do nail art parties too and find charging by the hour works best for me. It takes me 15 minutes to do each child/person so I work it out that way.
Once you see how much the kids love your amazing designs you'll feel better about charging what you're worth!

I do nail art parties too and find charging by the hour works best for me. It takes me 15 minutes to do each child/person so I work it out that way.
Once you see how much the kids love your amazing designs you'll feel better about charging what you're worth!

It all depends on the types of art they want & how their nails are, i did my forst party for 8 girls & it took just under 3 hours. I think if I charged by time I would feel more pressure to work faster and get them done quick resulting in my art being affected, I dont want the parents thinking I am milking it for time and watching over me making me rush! I have not advertised them much so cod still raise the price.

Latest posts

Back