Pamper party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starry5

Reaction score
Hi
I am just starting out and have passed my level 3 in nails, I also have a btec in childhood studies and was thinking of combining the two for pamper party’s for little ones.
Any advice would be amazing
Questions I hahe
I have insurance through salon gold and have the gold insurance would I need anything more? I have a salon at home.
I was thinking of doing glitter tattoos glitter hair and nails and toes as well as T-shirt designing. And a gift bag. Any other ideas would be great and how much should I charge
Thank you x

I don’t have much experience with this but the only thing that occurred to me is you will have children there that perhaps the party girls mum brings them along. Perhaps some kind of consultation/approval form?

I did it once as a favour for a friend and I’ve taken my own girls to them in the past and they loved it but I can’t say the same! Lol. Polish was smudged, they were into my stuff and were absolutely hyper and some quite demanding [emoji85]

I hope someone with more experience can help

I tried this last summer and it was a flop unfortunately, I just found that as I'm a salon owner and can make 150 in 3 hours from highlights and a root smudge . I just found clients found me too pricy at 16.50ph I needed to charge this minimum to make a tiny profit. But I was asked on several occasions to do it at 10per head.......No way!

You also need to be looking at consent forms and potential allergies (tattoos /glue/adhesive ect)

Plus I agree with Cinderella I just didn't enjoy it enough either! they're crazzzzzy! [emoji13]

I've seen a few on Facebook ect who are mobile and able to charge less. Due to low overheads, this would be more attractive. Plus you don't have to clean up [emoji85]

I rang salon gold about being insured for glitter tattoos and they said I'd need a qualification in facials or make up to be insured to do them.

Latest posts

Back