Pamper partys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmi2506

Reaction score
i have recently decided to do pamper partys but i dont no how to get clients i have put it on my website n pricelist its just not working for me any ideas

Have you tried doing flyers regarding pamper parties? I have it on my price list which I also use as flyers. I find that once you have one party you can usually get a some interest from others there and so on.

Also Lynne Baker has a thread on here that has lots of ideas for marketing, there will be other ideas on there too.

All the best, I love doing pamper parties.

Annie x

thanks for your reply i will post flyers out and try that way can i please have your impur on my website please it is new so i need all the crearive critism i could get thanks Bliss Beauty

The only thing I would say is that sometimes people like everything done for them, it may help if people get an idea of what you could have at pamper party ie put together one or two examples of pamper parties.

Annie x

thanks i will do that it would help if people woyld leave comments on my comment page because there is no better advertisement than word of mouth

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back