Pandora bracelets damaging nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi010

Reaction score
I have two clients who are constantly damaging their thumb nails by undoing the clip on their Pandora bracelets.

Does anyone else have this problem and have a solution to it? They both live on their own so unless they drag a man back every night can't get someone else to take them off for them :biggrin:

You can get official Pandora bracelet openers, I have one and love it Pandora Bracelet Lock Opener for 89000

I know others that use a guitar pick! not as pretty but works well and much cheaper :wink2:

:hug:

You should NOT have let me see this...

My poor boyfriends wallet ;) haha x

Sorry! lol

One of the girls in my local store has taken it off the leather string and put it on a long silver chain as a pendant. It looks really pretty and she doesn't have to keep searching for it. At least you can tell your other half it has two functions!

I am thinking of doing the same as so many clients wear them these days I can help them when they have manicures :biggrin:

I have a Thomas Sabo and keep it done up so I can just slide it on and off. It's tight enough so it won't fall off on it's own and just about loose enough to get it on and off. One of these days I think I'm going to come a cropper doing this though. :eek:

Latest posts

Back