Paperwork - MSD sheets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahbear82

Reaction score
For my insurance I have to keep data sheets of all my products I use, I just wondered what do people store these in?
I was thinking of getting ring binders and plastic wallets or a portfolio folder?

I just took pictures of them on my iPad and stored them in my notebook App.

I use my iPad for all my consultations as I use the images on it to help clients describe and choose their 'look'. So, I can refer to them when having a consultation if a client has any concerns about product ingredients etc.

Having information so readily to hand adds to the professional image, in my opinion.

I was advised you should have a paper version so if you needed to send a client to A&E, doctor, walk in centre, whatever, they could take it with them immediately and you could just replace yours at a later point. All mine are stored in clear wallets in ring binders based on product range. Polish - Shellac - Manicure - Solar Oil - gel polish - etc.

Thankfully, in 12 years I've never needed to refer to them or give one out, long may it continue :)

I was advised you should have a paper version so if you needed to send a client to A&E, doctor, walk in centre, whatever, they could take it with them immediately and you could just replace yours at a later point. All mine are stored in clear wallets in ring binders based on product range. Polish - Shellac - Manicure - Solar Oil - gel polish - etc.

Thankfully, in 12 years I've never needed to refer to them or give one out, long may it continue :)
This is what I was thinking of doing, glad someone else is doing it too x

Latest posts

Back