Paradise Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruc123

Reaction score
Im wondering wether to invest in these when they come do u use many additives and do they create more colours ??

I love the additives & when used with CND Shellac it can create new colours/effects & mixed with Brisa Lite Smoothing gel again it creates new colours/effects. Well worth it IMO :D x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh I love additives, they give so many more colour options and beautiful ombres. I always get just as excited about additives as I do new colours

Hi I've just trained at college we used nsi which I got on well with, just wondering if it was ok to add cnd additives to a different make product such as nsi as I love this new collection.

I love the additives & when used with CND Shellac it can create new colours/effects & mixed with Brisa Lite Smoothing gel again it creates new colours/effects. Well worth it IMO :D x

Mixed with smoothing gel!!?
OMG doh, where have I been, I've never thought of mixing them

PMSL Here are some additives mixed with smoothing gel but you could combine the coloured powders to make even more. Just remember 70% gel to 30% additives though. Happy mixing :D

Attachments

• 1392236444902.jpg
    1392236444902.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 564
PMSL Here are some additives mixed with smoothing gel but you could combine the coloured powders to make even more. Just remember 70% gel to 30% additives though. Happy mixing :D

My hero :)
Thanks so much x

My hero :)
Thanks so much x

Just imagine the colours available with the new 'Paradise' collection additives. I CANT wait to get my hands on them :):D:) x

Mine will be here tomorrow, woop woop

Mine will be here tomorrow, woop woop

So jealous :p
Share your new additive mixes with Brisa for me ;) x

Will do but I need to order some more colour wheels first :(
Just done my nails in red baroness for valentines night out but may have to change them lolol

is the sizzling sand additive like a glitter? wondering whether thats whats replacing Silver VIP ? they aren't released in Australia yet, can't wait to see pics, chop chop people ! lol :p

Last edited:
Ladies for a fab review video showing swatches of colours and comparisons plus the new additives search for liverpoollashes on YouTube.

Steph xx

Can also mix them with Brisa traditional gel and L&P as well. As long as you follow the 70:30 rule.

Have fun playing :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

is the sizzling sand additive like a glitter? wondering whether thats whats replacing Silver VIP ? they aren't released in Australia yet, can't wait to see pics, chop chop people ! lol :p

Replacing Silver VIP!!! 😮😩

Please tell me your kidding??

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392287539.508174.jpg

A few swatches for those interested xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone tried midnight tied mixed with tropical sunshine?
I'm wondering if it makes a nice green?
Pictures would be brill if any one has any :)

Latest posts

Back