Participants for research project - hair and PPD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana B

Reaction score
Hello fellow Salon Geek members!

My name is Alana B. I am a 4th year student at York University in Toronto, Canada, who is conducting an online research project for my school course requirements. Part of this assignment involves interviewing 4 individuals who are members of the same online community. I have chosen Salon Geek for my project for the reason that I am a member like you all, and because I have a severe PPD allergy and struggle to find hair dyes that are all natural and won't cause me to have any reactions. I came across Salon Geek while doing my own personal research and thought it would be excellent to conduct research with the help of others who share the same concerns as I do. The interview questions are very general and focused on how you view your identity and involvement within this awesome community. I can conduct this interview with you online through email or through this community via direct message. Please let me know if you are interested by direct messaging me through Salon Geek or by emailing me at [email protected].

Thank you! Your time and assistance is greatly appreciated.
-Alana B

If anyone is able to help the original poster, please use the direct contact methods suggested.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back