Quantcast

Party lash course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

vindrea

Reaction score
Hiya

Can anyone tell me anywhere that does these please?

TIA X

flashlash

Reaction score
If you already do eyelash extensions you won't need to do a course. It's easy to grasp and great fun. I can even do them on myself (bit more tricky!!). If you live near Hampton, Middlesex, I can show you how to do them! If you don't do eyelashes and need the course for the purposes of insurance - I can recommend The Eyelash Emporium at Pinewood Studios. Wilma is fabulous!

This is a pic of an incomplete set, so very effective. Takes about 20 minutes and I charge £14. They look amazing and last for a few days with care.

Attachments

vindrea

Reaction score
Thank you so much and yes they do look fab :D

I think I will need to do the full eyelash extension course then for insurance as I havnt done that xx

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
If you already do eyelash extensions you won't need to do a course. It's easy to grasp and great fun. I can even do them on myself (bit more tricky!!). If you live near Hampton, Middlesex, I can show you how to do them! If you don't do eyelashes and need the course for the purposes of insurance - I can recommend The Eyelash Emporium at Pinewood Studios. Wilma is fabulous!

This is a pic of an incomplete set, so very effective. Takes about 20 minutes and I charge £14. They look amazing and last for a few days with care.
What cluster lashes do you use hun? X

skindeep72

Reaction score

These look fab. I am trained in party lashes but haven't done them since college. Bought a starter kit (ardelle) which includes glue but just could not get them to stick. In saying that I was doing them on myself before doing them on a client. I have a client tonight who is also getting a spray tan. The glue which came with them I can't for the life of me get it out of the bottle. I also bought the dark glue but like I say can't get them to stick. As soon as I blink they drop off. I know it's a lot trickier doing them to yourself but thought I could practice doing this before a client but doesn't give me much confidence. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Also they look really false on me maybe too much of a gap in between. Please help:(x

Rhona_

Reaction score
^ Try DUO Adhesive. Many people swear by it for false lashes/cluster lashes.

skindeep72

Reaction score
^ Try DUO Adhesive. Many people swear by it for false lashes/cluster lashes.
Ok thanks. Will get some to try. I searched on YouTube and SG and everyone was talking about ardelle
Lashtite but no luck. It's prob just me lol but will def invest in duo. How much of a gap do you leave in between? Thanks for replying x

flashlash

Reaction score
Yes, the duo is great, that's what I use and I use the Duralash cluster lashes or the Salon Essentials (?) the ones sold by Ellisons. These seem to be good. I do think they look good with more lashes rather than less. Love them! The client in the pic, had mascara on first but I apply them with or without. I never put mascara on myself first. Do tint my lashes regularly though.

Fifilovecat

Reaction score
The only duo I know of is the one used for strip lashes or if you only want to wear lashes for one day?

Is there another one?

Rhona_

Reaction score
Yep, that's the one. It's a latex based glue. Semi-permanent glue should not be used for cluster lashes.

skindeep72, I've never done clusters outside of college, but whenever I used them in make-up looks I'd usually space them about 1-2mm apart.

beaulashes

Reaction score
Is that for sure regarding not being ok to do party lashes with a semi-permanent certificate? I have been looking for a course as I would like to offer party lashes as an additional service but have only trained in individuals.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Rhona_

Reaction score
Is that for sure regarding not being ok to do party lashes with a semi-permanent certificate? I have been looking for a course as I would like to offer party lashes as an additional service but have only trained in individuals.

It would be best to ask your insurers if they need you to have an additional certificate or not.

skindeep72

Reaction score
skindeep72, I've never done clusters outside of college, but whenever I used them in make-up looks I'd usually space them about 1-2mm apart.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rhona:) x

beaulashes

Reaction score
It would be best to ask your insurers if they need you to have an additional certificate or not.
Yea I will be ringing them in the morning. Just wondered if anyone else had any idea - I am terribly impatient once I get an idea in my head haha!

Latest posts