Party of Eight! Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezza1981

Reaction score
Hey all!

Hope you are all well!:)

I came on the other day asking for help with prices to charge for party of 8 bridesmaids (aged 21+) toes and fingers shape and french polish.

I am currently trying to come up with my first price list and decided on £8:50 for shape and french polish. After checking prices in local salons and asking for advise on nail geek.
I gave my friends friend the price and now her friends saying that someone in a salon near her would do it for £10.00 per girl, and I have said £8:50 per set.

I now dont really want to go back on my price list but do you think I am being un-reasonable.....:eek: please be honest.

Thanks Girlies!!

Have I got the wrong end of the stick??

£10 is more than £8.50, surely that's a better deal.

Teri x:hug:

sorry its my explaining.... :lol:

I was going to charge £8.50 for toes and £8.50 for fingers so its would have been 17.00 each. it does sound alot now i write it! is this too much??

i dont think so hun, it only sounds a lot when you add up the eight people but for each person its a reasonable price!

hth

xxxxxxx

Hello
I don't think your prices are too expensive and you said you asked local salons etc. I think this friend wants to get you to give her a cheaper price JMHO.
I think you should stick with your prices.
xxx

Thanks ever so much, that has made me feel alot better :)

I will stick to my prices and if she wants me to do it for my prices then i will.

Latest posts

Back