Patch testing for lash lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayjones123

Reaction score
Hey!

So I have just started using lash base Lifting products- my question is once i open a sachet of solution can i use them as 'patch testing sachets' instead of keep opening new sachets each time a new client comes then that sachet goes to waste as you can't use them after 24hr I have heard? so can i usealready open sachet to patch test even if it's een opened?

Thanks!

Yes use open sachet, you can seal them with tape inbetween tests too.

I also use Lash Base Lash Lift and I use opened sachets for up to 7 days. I use a sterile pin to pierce a tiny hole in the sachet and squeeze the required amount out and then use nail glue to seal the hole. I also pop the sachet into a mini self-seal bag to be absolutely sure. I can get 3 lash lifts out of each sachet this way. I have used them a bit longer than 7 days for patch testing using this method but you might want to double check with Lash Base direct to see what they say about that.

can i ask why you are patch testing?? the product should not be touching the skin at all.

Umm Because that's how I was taught. To do this treatment without a patch test would be silly.

Umm Because that's how I was taught. To do this treatment without a patch test would be silly.

You’re insurance won’t cover you without a patch test according to my training

Latest posts

Back