Patch testing lash lift, sachets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hctinks

Reaction score
Hello!
How do you go about needing to do a patch test for a lash lift when you just have the sachets? As this will of course waste a lot of product.

I was thinking of getting some empty bottles to pour all of my sachets into, as once completing a lift there is still so much left over which is such a waste I think. Would this keep the product fresh or would it loose its effectiveness over time??

Any help and suggestions is appreciated. Thanks. x

Hi :)

Which lash lift system do you use? I use salon system so if it's that you can get small bottles of the same solution which I think are around £6 each which I use for patch testing. I use salons direct and they have them X

With mine once I've patch tested I wrap a piece of cling film around sachet & then put micropore tape around to seal it closed. I write the date on the tape as sachet has to be used within 14 days....

Hi :)

Which lash lift system do you use? I use salon system so if it's that you can get small bottles of the same solution which I think are around £6 each which I use for patch testing. I use salons direct and they have them X

Doh! Should've included that aha, my bad!!

I use Lash Base, I don't think it does come in bottle form though.

Have you found that the strength of the product eventually goes at all??

With mine once I've patch tested I wrap a piece of cling film around sachet & then put micropore tape around to seal it closed. I write the date on the tape as sachet has to be used within 14 days....

That's a great idea, thank you!
Would you say not to tip it all into bottles then??

Do you find it does get a little weaker as time goes on? Is it Lash Base you use??

Im glad i found this thread i was just thinkinh what am i going to do as i have to patch test today lol

Ive just had to order another batch of lash lifting sachets because lashbase dont make them in bottles.....wish they did :-(
I thought of the cling film idea but wasnt sure if it would be as effective? I can get around 3 sets of lifts out of one sachet.
Luckily ive booked lash lifts/tests in on the same day so have only just run out.
Xx

That's a great idea, thank you!
Would you say not to tip it all into bottles then??

Do you find it does get a little weaker as time goes on? Is it Lash Base you use??
Yes just lash base I use...... I've had no problems with solution weakening, I seal them up with cling film & micropore tape just across the part that's open, then pop them into a grip seal bag til I next use them..... as long as it's before 14 days they're ok

Latest posts

Back