PAYING THE SALON commission ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniella

Reaction score
Hallo lady,s i have a ?.I have ask to open a nailsalon above a bling bling store:green: ITS opsters 2 high in de city.But the lady i have a apointment with her dis vriday wont to work on commission I have never work one commission befor:eek: Wath is a fer commission % to pay her?I have no look in from te street becost i am 2 levels high then.So sign,s have to let the clients now ther is a salon up stars.I wood love your help with this on please.How dos this work? PLEASE HELP P.S she,s say her clients wood love after coming from the hairdressers in the city ant have ther nails don 2.Iam like is it not better formmi to go ant work with the hair dresser then??:rolleyes: jour help is realy in need her:hug:

Hi daniella,
I am from the netherlands to. Maybe you can check the site "nagelgilde.nl". I think there is something on it about this. Besides that the % depands on the fact if you buy your onw products and if you do your own advertising. Personaly I would say think it over very carefully. It would be a shame if you pay a fixed price per month and then do not get the clients in to earn something.

Good luck
Minette

Latest posts

Back