Payleven machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddy89

Reaction score
Hey has anyone got a payleven machine? What's everyone's opinions on them. I've had a PayPal one for a couple of years but sometimes it struggles to log in etc. The payleven is on offer for £29 at the moment I think. Seems to have the same rates as the paypal one to. X

I had it a few years back not sure if it's improved but it struggled to log in etc and if you made a mistake for example put wrong amount in you can't cancel it had to restart the whole machine which takes ages. So annoying so I got rid of mine in the end and got a Barclays machine.

Thank you, I've just looked on there facebook page and there is so many people complaining and being ignored. Do you have to pay monthly for the barclays one? X

I've got one - I try not to use it to be honest! It takes about 10 minutes to load and log in and connect - which is fustrating when you've got your client there waiting!

I have one and I really like it, don't get me wrong sometimes it does have it moments but so does everything haha!a girl in the salon uses the PayPal one though and she does say it brill

Latest posts

Back