Pedicure chair/massage bed recommendations please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennypenny1972

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm about to do training in facial therapies which I'm really excited about and I will then add it to my treatment list which is currently nail based and Indian Head Massage.

In January, I'm also going to give up most of my mobile work and work from a new home studio (currently our spare room!)

I was going to treat myself to a proper podiatrist type chair for clients to sit on, which will allow me to bring their feet to the right position rather than me bending over. Now that I'll be offering facials too, I can't afford to buy that, as well as a decent massage table. I don't think I'd have the room anyway!

Does anyone have any recommendations for something that would suit both purposes?

Many thanks,

Jenny

I'm limited by space too in my home treatment room. I equally do a lot of massage and facials.
What I have done is to set up a manicure station & all my polishes etc on one side of the room.
Then my lovely wooden massage table is down the centre of the room and a big comfy chair to the other corner of the room.
For mini-pedicures I put them on the couch for the whole time.
For shellac pedicures, I prep them on the couch, then sit them in the comfy chair for the gel application (LED light on the floor)
For soaking pedicures, I sit them in the comfy chair for the whole treatment or for my Oldies, pop them on the couch just for the nail painting.

Latest posts

Back