Pedicure, cracked skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zawjaclub

Reaction score
I have a client with horribly cracked feet. What do you guys use that after pedicure you see dramatic difference?

Well.... if you do your pedicure treatment... to include filing the hard skin with a rasp or microplane.... AND recommend she files at home at least 3 times a week after bathing.... if she can...... then the hard skin will be reduced... and eventually . .under control.... failing that..send her to.. i believe they are called "foot doctors" now....

You need to treat it with a callus softening treatment and use a microplane

Microplanes are fab x

Well.... if you do your pedicure treatment... to include filing the hard skin with a rasp or microplane.... AND recommend she files at home at least 3 times a week after bathing.... if she can...... then the hard skin will be reduced... and eventually . .under control.... failing that..send her to.. i believe they are called "foot doctors" now....
I have never heard of microplane. Where can I find it? And callus remover doesn't seem to work at ALL!

You need to treat it with a callus softening treatment and use a microplane
I have used callus remover on different clients and Im not noticing any difference at all!

I like MR PUMUS but what are the purposes of the two sides?

I use a callus peel they are fabulous with a good foot cream that you get with the callus peel....a paraffin wax dip is also really good makes them really soft x

A microplane is basically a foot rasp... but they are larger than the average foot file... so you can give it a good going over.....
They work best after foot soak....

Fyi i have 2 different types of files ... 1 expensive microplane and a cheap one off feebay..... they both work exactly the same.... the only difference is the price xx

Aftercare is essential for cracked heels, especially after a pedicure if you have removed hard skin. Recommend or retail a heel balm with high urea content (25%) something like CCS is great. Client should buff feet not more than once a week to avoid splitting.

Latest posts

Back