Pedicure products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracybubbles

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering what pedi products you use on your clients? Iv just opened my own little salon and I'm about to introduce spa/luxury pedis to my clients as I now have the space. I wanted to use CND's marine spa range (as I'm a full CND salon) however the intro pack is completely out if stock and buying the full size range is just a bit pricey for me at the moment untill I know just how popular my pedi's will be😩

Could anyone recommend a brand for me and foot spa too?

Thanks x

The salon systems Thai range is good. Lovely smell and good products for a very reasonable price.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the Jessica Zen Spa range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have chosen SpaRitual products they are lovely, organic and vegan, it was between them or Cuccio both companies sent me sample products, and very helpful on the phone.

I use Maxim PediReady. Salt scrub, masque, and massage lotion. There are several scents available, currently I use coconut lime verbena. Eventually, I'm toying with the idea of purchasing several different scents of the Maxim products and letting the client choose their fragrance. It's a very nice system and my clients are left with very, very soft skin.

Thanks for all the replys ladies, I will check them out.

Can I ask, do you use a bowl or foot spa?

Latest posts

Back