Pedicure Spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooey

Reaction score
Good Evening fellow geeks!

Does anyone know a of a shop that supplies Pedicure Spas (ones with the chair and built in spa bath) where you can go in and try them out? As in, sit at them and see how they feel - I've got a bad back and can't do them the foot in lap way! OUCHIE! My back can't take it anymore. Thank you kindly for any suggestions! :)

you can try and see a few at the shows, professional beauty is coming up in March.

hth

x

you can try and see a few at the shows, professional beauty is coming up in March.

hth

x

That is a good idea hun - didn't think of that! Especially being so close to pedicure season I'm sure they'll have lots to offer!

Any other suggestions? All welcome :)

Try Sally's ; most of the stores have an area that displays equipment which often includes the pedicure chair.

The PB show will probably have more choice and options available but in the meantime this may be an option.

European Touch - Altera Spa

Try Sally's ; most of the stores have an area that displays equipment which often includes the pedicure chair.

The PB show will probably have more choice and options available but in the meantime this may be an option.

European Touch - Altera Spa

Thanks sweetie! Unfortunately my local Sallys showroom only has the hairdressing stuff :( But thank you kindly for your suggestion!! I was looking at this mini pedicure solution (which is great space-wise) Mini-Pedi Portable Pedicure Spa but as far as my research shows they are only available in america! Can get them shipped, but then I wouldn't know what it's like to sit at until it arrives! And it may not be any better than doing it the foot in lap way :s

Latest posts

Back