Pedicure station costing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautie

Reaction score
Could anyone please tell me a rough cost of having sinks with draining and taps installed like in this picture... this picture is off Pinterest and it’s gorgeous-I can’t find the salon name where it’s in!!

I’m unsure to have sinks and taps or just our own pedi bowls and fill up from the kitchen sink...

Thanks!! X
adc294979520d723e687f21626a5a4bc.jpg

Hi there, it would difficult to estimate a cost of this. It would very much depend on where the original pipework is, if new pipework needs to be installed, if there is a hot and cold water supply available etc. You would be best to speak to a builder/plumber and get them to give you a quote. Its not something you can guess without seeing the property. If you aren't plumbing anything in but just constructing the raised area with sockets, obviously that would be cheaper. Quite surprised the sockets are so close to the sinks, seems a bit risky to me!

I imagine that would be so uncomfortable for the pedicurist...

My clients don't have legs long enough for this sort of arrangement!

Also, a client once said to me that she hated having someone sat next to her during her pedicure at a salon once. She felt embarrassed at the state of her feet.
Made me think...

I’m not having that exact design, I agree with the above so it will have a few changes for extra comfort and practicality.
I was just after a rough cost if anyone had the sinks and taps installed xx

Got a pedicure chair (just one) not the same style as this one, Cost me about £600 to plumb in.

I have the same platform.. Single, not double.. It was made with palette.. 50€. He installed a rest for the foot too.. I just wish he remembered to make it adjustable.. I bought a carpet and a chair from IKEA.. I wanted those kind of chairs but they were a bit pricey.. Maybe in the future.. The chair is light so I can move it closer to the foot resr for older people or tint people.. For the drain, I didnt put pipes but rather have a copper bowl that I can move around.. That tap would drive me crazy being in the way..

That tap would drive me crazy being in the way..

It's the plug sockets directly under the swivel taps that made me cringe :eek:

Latest posts

Back