Peels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skin queen

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a really light peel to combine with a dermaplane? Or enzyme treatment xx

I train for and distribute Dermogenera skincare. We do a light mandelic peel that’s ideal before dermaplaning. We’re currently looking at putting together treatments like this with the range. If you’d like any further information please PM me. Next training date is 22 April for peels.

Vic x

Common superficial peels are glycolic/lactic/salicylic acids or the Jessner peel. Glycolic acids (20-70% available) are the most common peels of all. If you're looking for a really light one, you can try 20-30% glycolic acid. Ensure adequate training and insurance as always. I've used one from Neostrata (they offer varying strengths), but there are other brands.

Have a look at image skincare, they range from superficial, light, moderate and advance strength peels. Alot of the range can be incorporated with other devices/machines. Very versatile, training is superb, its number one in Ireland. The signature facial is amazing. hths xoxo

Latest posts

Back