People are so pathetic sometimes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samanthaattard

Reaction score
You give advice to someone , honesty genuine advice and others like To but in and be rude about your comment . It's so frustrating I could pull my hair out. Keep your nose out !!!! Sorry rant over

Can I be totally honest and say I felt the same when I first started up on this site. Found people seemed rude, although it is hard to decipher what "tone" people are writing in if you get me lol, but having been on the site for a while now, I don't notice it so much.

I think there's such a lot of people, non professional who just pop on and want answers ASAP then will most prob buy there own stuff and use it without training, it does get on your nerves after a while. They give no input and post daft threads like, "whats the best gel polish in the world ever?" Or "all my nails fell off after days", and there amazed at this fact, despite not having training like most proffesionals on here have!

If I can help, I will, and have learned so much from the site, it's amazing. But after a while, the same old threads do irritate me...OMG!
And how many times do we have to have the bluesky debate lol!

USE THE SEARCH ENGINE FOR GATES SAKE! Lol........and breathe....😩

Sorry op...I kind of went on a bit there lol😊

Did they ask for your advice?
Sometimes it can be that you mean well, but they will not admit that your advice is good or don't hear something they expected, so start getting rude in defence. I find that starting with "if I were you, I would..." Works much better than "do this"

The comments were from someone else who relied to a thread not the actual person asking the question. I'm jut having a bad day and getting annoyed by little things x

You give advice to someone , honesty genuine advice and others like To but in and be rude about your comment . It's so frustrating I could pull my hair out. Keep your nose out !!!! Sorry rant over

Someone had a pop at me shortly after I joined. I made an innocent comment and they sent me ****ty email. I pm'd the person who they'd said I'd hurt, and they were like...No, not at all, don't worry about it. I even complained to admin here as there's just no need for it.

Some people are just snarky busy bodies.

The comments were from someone else who relied to a thread not the actual person asking the question. I'm jut having a bad day and getting annoyed by little things x

I hope your day got a bit better. :)

Some people are deliberately provocative and entertained by this sort of thing, you can spot it a mile off. Other people are completely at ease with giving a different opinion and don't make it personal, you can also spot them a mile off.

My advice is if you think it's the former, just let them get on with it. You don't need to play the game and they can't play by themselves. If it's the latter then it can end up being quite an interesting debate and thread, as long as everyone stays adult like. :D

Keep smiling and Carry On lol xxx

Ive had this a lot and it makes you feel like your getting put down when your just trying to help xx
Do what i do and just keep smiling x

Ive had comments such as

Is this how its actually done????? Or is this just how YOU think its done!

I was shocked and speechless xx

It put me off visiting salon geek for a while because I would ask questions and people would reply are you even qualified and it does put you down. But at the end of the day you know your qualified but sometimes it's good to ask daft questions sometimes there's no where else to ask these daft little things xxxxx take no notice

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back