Perm help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407099050.879919.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407099058.731753.jpg

I have a client looking for a perm similar to these looks. Spiral perm with small-ish rods?! Help!

Yep. Wind vertically up the rod.

Small sections and vertically wound... For extra definition we used to twist the section as we wound...

Small sections and vertically wound... For extra definition we used to twist the section as we wound...

I can't picture how you would do that, like roll and bit then twist the rod then roll some more?

I can't picture how you would do that, like roll and bit then twist the rod then roll some more?

It was the early 90's it's all a bit hazy.. Lol
I seem to recall winding on til you have overlap to hold it then passing the roller over the section repeatedly to twist until it started to wind on... It's all a bit hazy as I say will have to try it on a block to refresh myself... Not that helpful I know, sorry! ;)

Ah ok I get it, I've seen a video demonstrating similar to that (so naturally I am now a pro)

Thank you both

Latest posts

Back