permanent hair straightening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeldana

Reaction score
does anyone no where or how i can get this done to my hair or my cousen is a hairdresser is there any where i can get a kit from and get him to do it for me i hate straighting it every morning and dont like the damage its doing

Hi,

If you cousin is a hairdresser can they not get a proffessional straightening product from a hair supplier?
If this is a service you are looking into i'd say to do some resarch first as the chemical straightening can be quite harsh to hair. So you need to look at is your hair coloured/ highlighted ect. Texture and hair type as there are many different permanent straightening products for afro or european hair.
Also you may like to look into The Brazilian Blowdrys , a revolutionary new treatment. much kinder to the hair and dependant again on your hair type can give a glossy soft and straight finish enabling you to have that just blowdryed look . I would just make sure that your cousin has trained in these services as they are not always included in hairdressing training. x

Latest posts

Back