Perming Help Please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
I'm noway near the queen of perming!
Infact I really hate it :o(
But one of my clients I think will benefit from one.
Her hair is fine, Really layered, extreamley limp with a slight wave to it, quite dry/pourous, highlighted, but not over processed, just sitting on shoulders.
So a 'shaggy' looking perm will give her some style back. Not too tight.
Blue and black curlers?.. What kind of perm.. Acid? and which wind directional or will I have to do spiral?

Any comments will be greatly appriciated, Perming is not my forte, I can do it, I just choose not too!

Thanks geeks

Sarah
xox

Hey! If they`ve got some seriously over processed hair, you wanna stay away from perms until they have equal porosity and no damage. There are semi-perms available out there that wash out after about 15 shampoos, which cause less damage...but i wouldn`t dare do a perm on someone with damaged hair...unless they wanted a chemical hair cut! Myself i would use several differnt sizes of rods orange, beige, etc to give a real textured look and use a perm designed for highlighted hair. Most perms have right on the box what type it is, and what it`s best used on! Good luck

Sarah

Latest posts

Back