Pet hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my dog hates outfits but she's invited to trick or treating & I just found this on pintrest, what can I use on a black dog to achieve this?

Plain old blackboard chalk wouldn't harm her, would it? Maybe wet the chalk from time-to-time so it goes on thicker.

Fabulous, that was what I thought too :)

I don't personally agree with it as a lot of people will accidentally harm there dogs by using harmful chemicals not meant for dogs. But I have a westie who walks around like a big tart when he's groomed, so there's every chance the dogs will actually like it (if it's done properly).
With the dye, my groomer goes to shows and conventions and I'm sure she said there's natural dyes made for the dogs that these people use and sometimes sell.

my dog hates outfits but she's invited to trick or treating & I just found this on pintrest, what can I use on a black dog to achieve this?

Chalk perhaps? I don't think it would be harmful to your dog x

Oops sorry didn't see you already had a response!

Also plain flour might work? Again mixed with a little water to make it stick

Also plain flour might work? Again mixed with a little water to make it stick
I did think that too but it might turn into glue lol she won't appreciate me trying to brush that out of her fur lol

Yeah flour and water paste is really sticky and is very glue like. Don't think it would be appropriate for a doggy.

I didn't think about that! Good thing I didn't try it out x

That's a good idea! She might smell a bit better too then lol! #doggyhatesbaths
Love the smell of talc reminds me of babies! My partners dog hates baths too but will stand for the hose pipe after he's been on field! Strange doggy!

Latest posts

Back