Peter Andre/Mario Falcone hair cut?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
Hey geeks what is the above cut on these guys called and also how do you do them?!! I just know it will be a matter of time before I have someone ask for this and I don't know how to cut it, I've tried looking for tutorial videos but can't find any as I don't know what this cut is called???

I would imagine you do clipper no 1/3 whatever length is desired, then take this right up to the too then just cut the length on top??? Is this right or is there blending to be done???

Any guidance on this would be appreciated!! Thanks xxxz

A 14 year old boy told me these cuts (he's reference was Joey Essex) are called 'fusion' he did ask me to cut it, but me and his mum said it would be a mistake lol
Hate those horrible cuts

I have these cuts on myself both the Peter Andre and the #fusey can be done without blending :)

I have these cuts on myself both the Peter Andre and the #fusey can be done without blending :)

Its like a bowl on head and cut cut cut!! I thick jE looks dreadful but Mario's is much nicer...they both have theirs cut by nina at hairyninas in Brentwood...she is amazing I have to say

So it is just literally just clipper right up very high with whatever number and just cut the top?? And I notice some of them have a line put thru I'm guessing again that's just done with a razor and literally put a line in?....

So it is just literally just clipper right up very high with whatever number and just cut the top?? And I notice some of them have a line put thru I'm guessing again that's just done with a razor and literally put a line in?....
Yes your bang on i do this on my nephew but rember to blend the back up
Joeys is different from Marios,
Marios is like your saying
joeys is the fusey cut its took upto a line stepped upto a lower grade then gradual into the cut on top I hope that makes sense
Marios Is just clippered up high each side as high as the client wants then Cut ontop
but I'd blende at the back or mark wrights is clippered up on one side then blended on the other!
You can tell I'm a Essex girl these are all the cuts I do on boys these days! Haha good luck get fusey! Lol x

Its like a bowl on head and cut cut cut!! I thick jE looks dreadful but Mario's is much nicer...they both have theirs cut by nina at hairyninas in Brentwood...she is amazing I have to say

Yep hairbyasya is right!
And nina is a wicked hairdresser 👍 x

Youtube pompadour men's haircut.

Latest posts

Back