PhD waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oasis

Nail Mad
Reaction score
I just thought I would post this. Have had my Phd waxing system a while and put it in the cupboard as I couldn't get on with it (tried twice, didn't work, I'm impatient). Anyway, thought I'd dig it out and give it another go and I've just done a half leg wax on myself in 15 mins. Great results, very pleased. Think I'm going to get the whole system and use it for work. Was just wondering what others think of it and your experiences with it.

I have one. It's great for smaller waxing jobs but I found the wax cooled down very fast if using it for larger areas like full leg or back waxes. Then the applicator clogs and you need a new one. Overall I found it cropped profit margins but I do still use it for smaller waxing jobs like underarms and bikini. The way I see it is even if I used a fill box of spatulas for a big wax it would still only cost a pound and is just as hygienic. I didn't find it any quicker either. I suppose it's going to be down to personal preference but I prefer pot and spatula.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used phd for years and love it. It is more expensive than potwaxing though so I'd consider that in your costings.

Ive used it for years love it ;-) I recc the training to get the best out of it ;-)

Thanks ladies, yes, I thought it might be more expensive but Ellisons said you can charge more as it's a premium service. I love the higher end products for my clients and thought I could market it this way. Xxx

I'm thinking of changing from pot wax to either phd or roller so this thread if v interesting to me. Anyone have any thoughts on roller?

Latest posts

Back