Photo of Mui

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know i haven't been around a lot but when the tsunami hit, the first person i thought of was Mui. I'm so relieved to hear that she and her little one are safe. Thank you for your consistant and thorough work!

princessmowgli said:
SNAP

My daughter works as a PA for a PI & Security firm. I think you two could be just what they're looking for. You know like Mr & Mrs Hart 'only when they met IT WAS MURDER.........:lol:

Good news re Mui & baby Spicy & Mr Mui. Cheers.

LMAO..... that used to be one of my favourite programs way back then, fancied Robert Wagner something rotten and wanted to be as gorgeous as Stephanie Powers, and as for Freeway - wasn't he just the cutest???

Is this not the best news ever??

Well done Jackie and Sean, i'm sure Mui would be shocked at how hard you two have worked to find out news.

Thata great news well done guys. What a fab name 'Spicy'.

This is the best news I have had all week. Well done Jackie and Sean your perserverance is humbling to say the least. It warms my heart to know that you guys put in so much time and effort and to have that repaid with such wonderful news is fantastic.

I to hope Mui logs in soon to see how much everyone rallied round in trying to find her.

The Tsunami was a devastating natural disaster the like of which I hope we never witness again. The huge loss of life was truly heartbreaking, my thoughts and prayers are with the poor people who didnt make it.

Claire x

Latest posts

Back