Photos of treatments carried out - camera recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash & Brow Company

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a very good camera capable of detailing close up work... I'm thinking of a Canon G12 or G15?

I appreciate the recommendations....I do a lot of lash work and my iPhone certainly does not show my work at its best!

I have a Sony nex 3 amazing picture quality and really easy to use much better than my Canon G10 I use it for my makeup work x

I have a Sony nex 3 amazing picture quality and really easy to use much better than my Canon G10 I use it for my makeup work x

Ahh okay so you have had experience with canon cameras.... More research:-(

Unless you are really camera savvy the Canon was just hard to use to many settings etc the Sony has an intelligent auto setting which is amazing and just makes taking good quality photos so easy if you can go to a camera shop and try a few out.The Sony is also a digital SLR so it makes the picture quality better good luck on your camera search! x

Unless you are really camera savvy the Canon was just hard to use to many settings etc the Sony has an intelligent auto setting which is amazing and just makes taking good quality photos so easy if you can go to a camera shop and try a few out.The Sony is also a digital SLR so it makes the picture quality better good luck on your camera search! x

Looked on your site lovely pics!

Latest posts

Back