pics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaxoxo89

Reaction score
Can anyone help me, I want to show my manicurist what kind of nails I want. I really want a french manicure but with pink or turquoise tips. I cant find any pics of these anywhere. I am brand new to this site, so pardon if I am posting in the wrong place lol

I think this would be enough information for your manicurist. If someone came to me and said they wanted a french manicure but with pink or turquoise instead of the white free edge then I would know what they wanted.

Have you spoken with her on the phone about your requirements - it would be best just in case she doesnt have a turquoise varnish - it gives her time to be able to source one.

not sure if you mean an actual "french manicure" or permanent french acrylics (like pink & whites) which is what most of my clients mean when they ask for a french manicure:) so be sure to specify to your nail tech and make sure she has color acrylic or gel:)
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with Fiona, if you came to me with that request I would know what you want and would ask you to choose your colour from my selection.

Latest posts

Back