Picture nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qutique

Reaction score
How can i add a pic of my sister to my acrylic nails. Can i use a regualar picture and size and cut it to fit?

Please help

what i would recomend, if you have or can get to one, is scan the picture to a good printer.
print it out on thin photo paper. but first try it on regular paper to see how it will work on the acrylic nail.
thin down your acrylic nail, attach the picture (precut to size) to the nail by first laying down a THIN layer of clear acrylic to the nail.
when it is set, finish with a layer of clear again, to build up your nail.
use clear so you can see through and see the picture.
buff as usual.
try it, you'll get it.

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

thanks a lot

I was thinking about using the regular paper but thought the ink would run so i am going to print the picture on photo paper.

I was going to use a natural colour tip, apply as usual to client, then past the picture then cover with clear acrylic.

anyone who has tried it can you give me the pros and cons of the application.

thanks

I haven't personally tried it but have heard if you remove the paper backing off of the desired photo it makes it easier to bend.....also putting a bit of glue over the top of it shields it from the acylic a bit.......so it won't smudge

Latest posts

Back