PIinkies?? is that what they are called

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
I seem to remember a thread a while ago on small varnishes as manufacturered by Creative and these making a comback before I invest in the OPI equivalent

Yep, thats right, and they are fab, we are all waiting for them to come back as we love 'em!!

OPI has 'em too!

yea!!!

BRING BACK PINKIES!!!

yes we're still waiting..........plus I also posted a thread asking for either sample sizes or smaller sized tubes of AHA Cuticle Eraser/Solar Balm. That way it would be much easier to get potential retail clients interested in such brilliant products.

Unfortunately, not everyone is willing to part with another £10.00 for a product when they think they can go down to Boots/Superdrug and buy an equivalent for 1/2 the price!!

Plus, thinking along the same vein........pinkie sized Stickey, Toughen Up and Super Shiney. These would be great! CND did do a set of 6 which included pinkie sizes of Toughen Up, Stickey, Speedey, Super Shiney, Dry and Shine and a Solar Oil, but unfortunately when I phoned up to purchase some more..........they said they had been discontinued:cry:

Please bring them back ............

Adele

I would love it if there was a 2oz solar silk too...always getting asked for it as clients like the small sizes of anything for their handbags, hols, little gifts etc...any chance of launching these?

...any one from Creative have any news on Pinkie situation...

Latest posts

Back