Pink sparkle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carend

Reaction score
my friends getting married today-i;m goin to the reception tonight-she has decided on a pink theme for the dress code-i have a pink top to wear-if it still fits me which is pretty doubtful!Lol but i thought i'd have a go at doin my nails pink and glittery too.
Not sure i actually like the colour on me-but it does go with the top i'm wearing so i guess it will look ok?....what do u guys think?

They look very nice, what a good way to promote yourself. Have a good time.

Ahhh thanks hun i appreciate that!And yeah guess i best print some business cards out to take with me just incase!!!:green:

Yes I like them too, I love that colour pink!

Ah thanks!i'm more of a reddy colour person usually-i'm pretty sure reds on the warm scale whereas this pinks a bit bluey so i feel it clashes a bit with my skintone-but hey-too late now-theres no way i am filing it all off!Lol:green:
Thanks again!xxxxxxxx

ooo yummy nails :green: hope you have a FAB time tonight!

Very pretty colour, what did you use?
Have a good night,,I'm on my own tonight,,,,if I do my nails can I come too????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine

Hi!Ah bless u!u can come-my other halfs bein boring so i'm going without him!so have 1 ticket spare!!!He he!
prettty sure its fuschia fusion i used-but its a Nail Graffix one-i am addicted to nail graffix i think they are FAB!!!!!!
And thankyou blossom too!:green:

I really like them hun! Very funky indeed, very eye catching and such a pretty colour - I'm sure you'll get loads of comments on them! x

I really like them hun! Very funky indeed, very eye catching and such a pretty colour - I'm sure you'll get loads of comments on them! x

Oh thanks babe!!!!!!:hug:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi!Ah bless u!u can come-my other halfs bein boring so i'm going without him!so have 1 ticket spare!!!He he!
prettty sure its fuschia fusion i used-but its a Nail Graffix one-i am addicted to nail graffix i think they are FAB!!!!!!
And thankyou blossom too!:green:

Would you beleive it!! My other half has gone down to Littlehampton for a BBQ with some old friends of his, (no, I was not invited),,,,perhaps I should have gone with him and he could have kicked me out of the car at Portsmouth!

Lol frigging typical or what!!!He he!!!
My other halfs gone to beaulieu for the day-is that anywhere near u coz i am useless at geography-get lost before getting to fareham!Lol
I could get him to grab u on the way thru?!he he!!!:green:

Oh no silly me i know where somerset is!duh-my stepmums family come from there-in bridgewater

You mad mare!!!!! Have a lovely time, just think of me doing my cross stitch while your'e having fun.

they are excellent, i would love these!!

have a nice time xxxxxx

hi, i think your nails look really nice, and with just the tips they are not too over the top, lovely. x

these look lovely hun, I want some!! hehe! well done xxx

i think the colour does suit you love !
i have a lovely bright pink glitter there im dying to put it on but y'know cant be bothered lol
ive not long had "dramatic" nails on so thought id be a a plain jane for a bit lol
yes they look nice you will get plently of attention people love "different" even if they wouldnt wear it themselves id have had them a little longer but i like long ish nails on myself
thanks for postin pictures babes
xxx

Hope you had, or are having (it's just gone midnight!) a good time tonight!

Love the nails, might have to nip over and have mine done!:lol:

I think they look lovely. I really like that shade of pink.

Latest posts

Back