Pinks Boutique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxhaylzxx

Reaction score
Does anybody use/stock pinks boutique organic range? I am looking at some different organic skincare ranges and have come across these and was wanting some opinions. Good or bad or if you have worked with the products in the past. Thanks

I used to use them they were lovely products, and Kirstie is lovely, but I had a real problem with people reacting to the cleanser so changed to a different range

I have heard of them and have actually spoken to Kirsty who is the co-creator and she was most helpful with the questions I had.

Like you I haven't tried the products yet, but I think they are very much an up and coming brand and I love that they have a fabulous Spa manicure and Pedicure range alongside their facial range.

They have some very high profile spa accounts in the UK and I like their image... I haven't progressed anything as I am still undecided as to which product range will best suit my small business x I really need to get some products to try

I would also be interested to hear other geeks views on this product range

Oh no, do you know what it was they were reacting to? did you find it popular with clients apart from that? I have contacted them about getting some more info so can't wait for that. Is there a large opening order or is it quite small salon friendly? Xx

Oh no, do you know what it was they were reacting to? did you find it popular with clients apart from that? I have contacted them about getting some more info so can't wait for that. Is there a large opening order or is it quite small salon friendly? Xx

The cleanser, no idea what in it
:biggrin:

Ok thanks and did you find a lot of people reacted?

Ok thanks and did you find a lot of people reacted?

Yes I had quite a few, I did aswell. Although they said no one else had had this problem! Although I've been told that before by other companies then all of a sudden you hear they have. They may have changed it I'm not sure, it's a few years since I used it, they said I could just use the cleansing melt but that was going to be too expensive

Hi there. I've used Pinks products personally (I think i've tried just about every face & body product!) and in my salon since 2007. I've NEVER had a client react to any of the products (cleansers included). I first started using Pinks as I developed adult acne so used the Lemongrass range, and more recently I started using the Ocha range as my skin is pretty much back to normal. They also have cleansing balms and a rose range which is designed specifically for very sensitive skins. Kirstie and Luke are fantastic to work with and incredibly supportive (especially as I started as a mobile therapist with no client base!) so i don't think their priority is with things like huge opening orders- as far as i'm aware there's no minimum opening order. I'm sure if you contacted them and asked for some samples so you can see for yourself they'd happily oblige :D

Do you find your clients like the whole concept of the product/treatment range. I don't know of anyone locally who offers something as different as this so think it could be a good move to set me apart from the other salons in the same town. Which treatments do you offer using pinks boutique? Xx

I recently have taken on Pinks Boutique.
Lovely products - I have sensitive skin and use the Rose range -amazing, the only thing that does not make my skin itch.
Very small amounts needed for treatments so - broken down , very cost effective.
Just because something seems initially expensive - does not mean it actually is - most people use way too much product -fact !

I've used Pinks for at least a couple of years now and am very happy with it.

Great for a small salon - no minimum orders, Kirsty & Luke v friendly & helpful, small range too which I like (do we really need dozens of products in a range?) and you can mix and match. ie serum can be used on it's own, layered or blended into moisturisers to custom blend according to needs/seasons.

I have had 3 people react to the cleansers but a few cool cloths and a note to never use it again and they've all been fine. I also have a lady who is allergic to lavender so I just avoid the ocha range and use the lemongrass range and she's then fine too.

I only use Pinks on myself at home - if I don't use it on me I'm not going to use it on my clients - and I love it. Me being comfortable with using a product on my clients and the ethics behind it is more important to me than how much it costs.

It does seem expensive but you have to educate clients - it really does last a long time if you get the large sizes and then wrt retail it compares very favourably price-wise with other ranges so I just don't even give clients the options of the small bottles. When you factor in that it really is exceptionally good quality with an extremely high percentage of organic ingredients it is good value for money.

Even bigger sizes for salon use would be great and I find the jars messy, fiddly and noisy during treatments although they're very attractive for retail. I think their packaging is a work in progress though.

No-one has ever come in asking for a Pinks Boutique facial by name, but if you've already got loyal clients who trust you that's probably not a problem.

I'm glad I went with them.

Good luck

I also use Pinks Boutique for Reflexology - just by adding a little bit of imagination, you will create a gorgeous spa treatment as well as a Reflexlology treatment - clients love it :lol:

Latest posts

Back