Planning ahead-Mother's Day offer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemimaFox

Reaction score
I know this is planning really far in advance but I am making a conscious effort this year to advertise promotions the month before to fill up the books.

Does anyone have any good ideas for Mother's Day promotions or incentives?
We usually sell lots of vouchers but want to get the books full. We've already done some 'couples' offers for February, anyone tried something a bit different for March?

Would love to hear any tried and tested ideas :)

Would be nice to do some sort of mum and daughter pamper day offer

Would be nice to do some sort of mum and daughter pamper day offer

Yeah it's a good idea but I've done this before, has anyone done anything different?
How much does everyone tend to spend on their mum on Mother's Day?

Anyone else thought about Mother's Day in their salon yet?

Yes I've already advertised! I'm doing deals where I offer mani and pedi with a discounted rate if they go luxury with massage and paraffin wax :) also where I add a free head massage for those having eye treatment packages.. Massages are very nearly free and people want to pamper there mum 😊 I've also done mum and daughter deals too x

Yes I've already advertised! I'm doing deals where I offer mani and pedi with a discounted rate if they go luxury with massage and paraffin wax :) also where I add a free head massage for those having eye treatment packages.. Massages are very nearly free and people want to pamper there mum 😊 I've also done mum and daughter deals too x

Are you doing these as bookings throughout march or mainly to be put on gift vouchers as presents? Want to do an offer for march to get the diary booked but not sure how many people will come in for Mother's Day much before the 30th?!

I'm doing weekly offers for march such as "gelish/Shellac" colour of the week for a discount which has been popular and it's getting rid of my shelf sitters. Also add on treatments for big bookings for cheaper. If anybody enquires about the offers I've advertised I'll give them it for march as if a mother and daughter comes in for my basic package I'm set to make quite a bit I've cleverly marketed it so I don't mind giving them it throughout march xx

We are offering mini facial, eye treatment and back massage 1hr for two people together £50 last year we did it for one day and were fully booked, this year we are offering every Saturday in March. We have a large double treatment room so it makes use of both therapist working at the same time.

Latest posts

Back