Plans for New Year offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

espicer-5

Reaction score
Hello every one :)
i know this may seem a little early but im trying to get all my marketing ready for Christmas, this year im planning on giving out Christmas cards and in the Christmas cards im going to put some vouchers in these cards with offers for jan & feb in the hope it will keep us busy into the new year we all know how quiet it can be.
reason for my post im not sure what to do for offers.
i was thinking a 10% off products,
free shape and varnish on feet with a manicure,
15% off facials
money off lava shell massage
etc
we offer eyelash extensions, waxing, facials, massage, nails and tinting,
would be interesting to see what others have planned.
:)

I am thinking I am probably going to do a £5 voucher , one for them and one for a friend sort of thing. If you are making the vouchers yourself I found a cool little gadget from hobby craft called a paper purferatorfor £3.50 which I'm going to use .

thats not a bad idea just a sum of money off makes it simple as well. i was also thinking of a give to a friend thing. :) i was planning on making them my self what is this tool? i put it in hobby crafts website and all i got up is paper :( lol xx

Instead of xmas cards, I was thinking of giving all my December clients raffle tickets for a prize draw ?!? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have for the last 4 years given out crackers which i make myself and put a 25% off voucher inside to use throughout January and February when they spend £25 or over, that works really well for me as it keeps me busy through jan and feb.

when I was renting a room I did Christmas cards with a voucher I made stapled inside with £5 off when you spend over £10 or £15 (cant remember what is was. through January and February

got them in and kept me busy x

Latest posts

Back