Please help-Flirties semi permanent mascara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Hello

I have recently changed the semi permanent mascara I use and am having trouble with the mixing consistency of the flirties version.

Please can anyone give me advice on how to get the best mix and what works for them.

What is best to mix it in? Tint bowl with tin foil? Tint bowl with tape? What do you use?

Do you mix it straight away- half and half of each product? And then apply or do you do a few drops of the bonding liquid and then add the powder as you go?

I find that when I mix the fibres and liquid it goes hard really quickly- what can I do to stop this? What am I doing wrong?

I use a micro-wand to mix and apply the product what do you use?

Thank you in advance for any help :)

What mix ratio are you using for the mascara??

What mix ratio are you using for the mascara??

Thank you for your reply,
I use 50/50 - equal amounts- I do a small ball of the liquid and then the same size amount of the fibres.

The instructions that come with it says to mix equal amounts but it just goes hard quite quick, should I use less liquid?

Do you add the fibres to the liquid as you go ( have a blob of liquid then just add a little fibre at the side and mix then apply to lashes- hope that makes sense) or do you make up a mix at the start and use it.

I normally mix in a glue ring and do two thirds liquid and one third fibres

Latest posts

Back