Please help - skincare!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fattyfudge

Reaction score
Hi all,
Apologies for posting yet again!
I am opening a new salon and I am really really struggling to come to a decision with skin and bodycare range. I want a range that smells good, works, retails well but not too expensive. I have used eve Taylor in the past and as much as they smell nice I am not keen on the moisturisers. I have used Dermalogica and a lot of salons in my area use it and I don't want to be yet another stockist - even though I like them.
I have contacted environ, payot, aromatherapy associates ( all of which may be a little too pricey to retail?) I have also contacted image skincare (recommended by a Geek).
I need some more ideas if anyone would be so kind to help me out

I use SkinTruth from Beauty Express. Reasonably priced & the range smells lovely with its natural ingredients.

Hello, Have you looked at Katherine Daniels Cosmetics?

I came to decision on skincare ranges based on: what skin conditions do I want to treat and will the range cover those? Do I want to maintain the client's skin or improve it? Does it contain preservatives, fragrance, colouring? Do my clients care if it's organic, natural, whatever? If the products give good results, the clients will buy them. I realise you're worried about how expensive they are, but you'll be surprised what spurs a client on to find the money to buy the results they want.

Latest posts

Back