Please help- uv gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella_st

Reaction score
hello everyone,
My name is Ivana and I am from Croatia (small country in central Europe).
I am reading you for a long time and I have few question for all you so please help me. I do nails for 1 year but I am not happy with uv gel that I use. I use nailite uv gel. Croatia does not have many gels to offer so please recommend me some good gel. I will order it via internet. Sorry for language mistakes. Thank you all for answers. regards from Croatia.

well, if you've been reading here for a while now you shoud've noticed that some companies names are being mentioned quite often, like CND, NSI, OPI etc, and it's not without a reason - they're good reputable companies providing great quality products.
good luck with what you decide.

hello everyone,
My name is Ivana and I am from Croatia (small country in central Europe).
I am reading you for a long time and I have few question for all you so please help me. I do nails for 1 year but I am not happy with uv gel that I use. I use nailite uv gel. Croatia does not have many gels to offer so please recommend me some good gel. I will order it via internet. Sorry for language mistakes. Thank you all for answers. regards from Croatia.

Pozdrav Ivana! What a beautiful country your coming from! :) (I used to live very close by, in Serbia.)
Amongst all the other product lines suggested, id say thumbs up for EzFlow and IBD!
If you need some help, info in your own language, pm me, ill do my best to help you out :hug:

thank you everyone for answer!

Latest posts

Back