Please help with my bridesmaid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambibambi

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to this site and I sorry but I'm gonna have to jump right in and ask for your advice.

A colleague of mine is getting married woohoo!! :) she has asked me to do the bridesmaid's hair and make up. Most of the girls are going to be really easy, but there is this one girl I just don't know what to do with. She's 19 and has her natural hair colour, no tanning and no eyebrow tints, all natural. Only problem is her natural colours just don't mix. She has a cool skin tone with light blue eyes, she is very very pale, but then she has reddish brown hair that has a coppery shimmer to it and thick black eyebrows.

She looks like she's unwell, I actually asked her if she was feeling alright when I first met her because she looks sick, she said people ask her that all the time. Something has got to change for this girl to shine, but I just don't know what. To make matters worse, she has a very red face and refuses to wear foundation because she doesn't like the way it feels. I really want to make this girl feel a millions dollars, What would you do?

Thanks in advance x

My only advice is ask what she normally wears... The client needs to feel comfortable with her looks on the day and there's no point putting a look on her that, maybe in your eyes (and probably other people's) is lovely on her but she doesn't like.
Her colouring sounds like a tough one. Just do your best and keep checking wit her at every step that she's ok with it.

Good luck! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

What about a Nicola Roberts look ?

Latest posts

Back