Please help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loubie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would be grateful if you could help me.

I'm trying to finish my theory work for my manicure and pedicure course, but just have a few questions that I don't know the answers to. Can you help?

1. Explain how you would recognise WARTS and the action you would take on observing them?

2. What are the causes of Lamellar Splitting?

3. How would you deal with Splinter Haemorrhages and what advice would you give?

4. How would you deal with Sweaty feet when giving a pedicure?

5. What precautions should you take for manicure and pedicure when treating a diabetic?

I hope there is someone out there who can help me with these questions, I would be very grateful.

Loubie.

Loubie said:
Hi everyone,

I would be grateful if you could help me.

I'm trying to finish my theory work for my manicure and pedicure course, but just have a few questions that I don't know the answers to. Can you help?

1. Explain how you would recognise WARTS and the action you would take on observing them?

2. What are the causes of Lamellar Splitting?

3. How would you deal with Splinter Haemorrhages and what advice would you give?

4. How would you deal with Sweaty feet when giving a pedicure?

I hope there is someone out there who can help me with these questions, I would be very grateful.

Loubie.

Hiya Loubie,
Take a look at the below link, AShould find the answers there.
http://dermnetnz.org/hair-nails-sweat/nails.html

Latest posts

Back