Please Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaBelleFemme

Reaction score
Im new to this site but am already finding it incredibly helpful! im studying an NVQ L2 in beauty therapy...
Can any1 help me with the answer to this
Describe in detail how you would adapt your facial massage routine to when treating clients with:
a)mature skin
b)Sensitive
c)Blemished or congested
You will need to inlude your opinion on
-which massage movements would be particularly benficial, and which should be avoided
-What areas may require extra attention, and which should be avoided
-The most beneficial massage medium to use

i missed the class where we covered this, and cant find it in any books!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! :)

Hi there,

You ca find the answers your looking for in the level 2 books such as The Beauty Therapy fact file and Beauty Therapy the Foundations Level 2, alternatively why not ask one of your class mates if you could have a look at their notes.

Hope this helps!

Any of the study books will contain this information - I suggest you spend some time having a good read. This is information you need to learn and memorize in depth as you will use it every day of your working career, there are no short cuts around learning this.

thanks drew, i got one of the books...it really really helped!! :)

No worries. We've all looked for stuff in books at some point, and sometimes you cant see the wood for the tree's so to speak. Glad it helped.

Latest posts

Back