Please Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trudi

Reaction score
Hi could some one tell me im trying to find out FRAGILITUS UNGUIUM i need to know the course of this and the appearance and treatment.
Any help please:D Thanks

Not sure about this if I remember rightly this is fragile nails. Cause of over manicuring and use of solvents, think you just gotta treat with cuticle oil. Like i said Im not sure if this is 100% correct I might be wrong maybe ask Ruth shes always good when it comes to question like this hun

The experts say that fragile nails (fragilitas unguium) is a condition of architecctural abnormality where your nails are brittle due to excessive manicuring , frequent use of solvents or often if you have your hands and feet in water. In that case an emollient hand cream or cuticle oil although not always curative may appear somewhat beneficial.

Hope that helps

Marianna

Sorry my daft sense of humour coudn't resist posting this - it sounds like a Harry Potter spell!!!!! lol

Sassy Hassy

Sorry my daft sense of humour coudn't resist posting this - it sounds like a Harry Potter spell!!!!! lol
:lol: lol

Latest posts

Back