Polish for children's pamper parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash lady:)

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have a kiddies pamper party coming up, my first one!! I currently use OPI in my nail treatments but was thinking about purchasing a selection of rimmel 60 second dry polishes? I can just imagine it now lots of smudging and touching up hands so thought a quick drying one would be better?

I did consider the children's polishes but they come off so easily and peel.

What are your thoughts?
Thank you xxx

Previously when I've used these before I qualified I didn't find they were dry in 60 seconds - they were touch dry but as soon as you tried to pick something up or hit it against something it smudged.

Why don't you try a fast setting spray - I use Light Elegance as out of all the ones I've used I find this one the best. I use with a quick dry topcoat, wait a minute or so and then spray and oil. Works great for me and clients :)

The 60 seconds ones aren't at all what they claim...

I use vinylux for kids mini manicures. No base coat to do either and they dry quickly.

Colours they tend to go for are the sparkly ones such as butterfly queen or emerald lights.
Basically anything that glitters.

A quick dry topcoat like seche vite would be better.
Dries any polish fully in just a few minutes and is super shiny

There's a new polish out called piggy polish, designed for this, might be worth a look?

Wow thank you all for your help
Very much appreciated
Will take a look

Thank you xx

I would also recommend vinylux. It's a pro product that you can use for normal manicures in the salon so wouldn't be wasted when not doing pamper parties.

Plus, the price to quality ratio is excellent.

Piggy paint is amazing! And actually lasts on children's nails.

Latest posts

Back